Thursday, November 24, 2011

Mind to Intro, my lovelies? :)

Hello there, my fellow bloggers and to all the lovely people in the world! I'm Shayne or yes, you can call me S or Miss S. I'm new here, although I already tried blogging a few years back but it din't work so well for me since there are a lot of haters in the world and I must admit, I din't have the courage to handle them back then. ;) Now, I'm back and ready to blog it all up. No holds barred. AAND yes, there is always that one person in the world who is the reason why you always end up doing things or deciding doing things.. for me.. it's my good friend Marah Gaa, you can check out her blog at gaamorous.blogspot.com I swear she makes really touching and a blog worth reading! :) Especially if you're heartbroken or in love or whatever the f you're feeling! I suggest you check out her blog! HAHA! <3

So this, as for now.. I'll give you a little background of myself. :) I'm Shayne Marie F. Sesbreno a 20 yr.old young lady trying to figure out things on her own and trying not to rely too much on fate, destiny whatsoever! I'm really not a believer of these things but once served up with a hint or a pinch of either, I must say I always give in to either or silly me.. both. :)) I'll let you decide whether I'm a doubter or a believer as I start to blog up on things. I love quoting quotes from books or my favorite movies.. A LOT! So pardon me if ever I do that here which technically I will, for sure! HAHAHA! :"> I love the beach, I love the serene beauty of the ocean or the sea. I love staring at how amazing and alluring the beauty of Nature is. I'm naturally a bubbly person so I'm always like the positive side of the situation. I'm not the answer but I can always give you the optimism you need to push through to whatever you're going to do.. oky, JUST GOOD THINGS PLEASE. :) I love metaphors, whatever kind of metaphors as long as I can understand it and people can relate to it, I think it'll be good. :) I talk A LOT! Like A LOT.. my number of tweets on twitter can attest to that! :) Hihi! :">

I think that's enough for now. Later tonight, I'm going to start blogging about whatever's going to pop up in my head.  :)

Toodles! xx

Love Always,
Miss S

No comments:

Post a Comment