Saturday, November 26, 2011

Guy Radar: Feel US.

Hello beautiful people! So this, I've been thinking of things to put in here as I type non stop while the song Wedding Dress by J.Reyez is playing on the back ground. Well, I think that's just what I needed to come up with a hopefully really nice post for today.. I was thinking of a Blair-Chuck quote and voila! I got one! :)

"Last fall you said we couldn't be together and I believed you, but every time I tried to move on you're right there."
-Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl)

I'm guessin' you're kind of curious why I chose that quote.. simple, I just want to blog about GUY RADAR or whatever the heck they call it in the Men's World. You see, I've been with this guy for almost 23months now although we're really NOT TOGETHER.. let's just picture it that way. (hehe!) So, here's the thing.. he's hot and cold, meaning today he'll be the sweetest guy on earth then tomorrow.. you're gonna want to ask for help from Dora the explorer and her friends to go find him. So, whenever my friends ask me how's he or where's he? I've already practiced saying this,"As usual, M.I.A" BUT I can't deny the fact that although I'm already used to him being so M.I.A every single time I always send him "drama messages"! (haha!) Just to, you know.. check if he's going to reply or if he's still HERE.Ofcourse the main purpose of sending him that message: HOPELESSLY TRYING TO KEEP HIM AROUND. Sometimes I'll get replies but other times.. it's as if, I never existed! Hurts, I know right! It sucks, it does.  So, you know us girls once our effort din't get the appreciation we want and once the love of our lives rip our heart apart at the sims we have this tendency to decide right away to just move the fvck on, let him be and entertain OTHER guys


So there, I don't really know if guys are really good at recognizing THE radar. Most of the times, you still have to punch it on their jerky faces just to let them know that you're leaving them/ you've finally after millions of years left them in that cold night. So going back, I've had my share of flings while he's M.I.A (Missing In Action) and you know what's weird? It's like he got this really strong RADAR.. he'll suddenly call me up and text me sweet messages. You get the hint, just to make sure that I'm still his and that to remind me that I'm not allowed to flirt with any other guy but him! Nice radar, I wonder where he got that? Apple Inc. maybe or Sony? =)) HAHAHA! My point is, it happens all the friggin' time! AAND it's startin' to freak me out! LOL! =)) Then.. he'll be M.I.A again. -_- 

"Someone, call a doctor! Got a case of a love bipolar, stuck on a roller coaster can' get off this ride."  
-Katy Perry (Hot 'n Cold)

Right now, I'm on the verge of letting it all go. I'm tired. Tired of all these shizz. Tired of guessing, tired of mainly confusing myself and complicating my heart. I just want to break up with my only misery for 23months. He wants me to be around but he's not taking care of me. I feel like I'm a flower starting to wilt coz of lack of water and sunlight. :( "You fvcking need to take care of me and just thought that you should know.. there's nothing left of me for you anymore. I need you to need me back and to take care of me. Show me that you love me and that you truly appreciate me. NEED I SAY MORE?I'm only human, I get tired.


SO PLEASE, DO ACTIVATE YOUR RADAR WHEN IN COMES TO THESE THINGS. :) Feel me, feel the rest of me. Don't just go running around like I don't exist or like I'm not feeling anything AT ALL. I love you and I think I always will, and you know that no matter what you do or what you say I'll always stick around but I need a break. I need a breather from all these, coz every single time I feel all of it inside me.. I have to act like I'm not hurting and that's no easy task.


 I'm also voicing these things out for all my ladies out there who are in the same thing as me. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH but please.. don't take us, our presence and our love for you  for     granted.  Coz you wouldn't like it if we'll do it to you. :)



So this is what happens when a sleep deprived me is in front of a laptop. HAHAHA! :)) 'Till the next post! xx

Toodles! <3


Love Always,
Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment