Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gooey&Romantic Day

Because life is a gift and love is the pretty gift wrapper that comes with it! <3 

I remembered weeks ago, I was being bitter and all about Valentine's day or Valentimes day or whatever the heck people wanna call it! (haha!)  I was like, "Whats valentine's day? I dint even know that such thing exists!" But all of a sudden.. it felt like.. some how I din't have to be bitter at all! It felt like for the first time this year.. I am filled with love and appreciation. :) You see, Valentine's day is just an arbitrary day chosen to sell whatever's gonna click to everyone! You dont have to really wait for Valentine's day to show the people you love that you love them.. you can show them any time of the year! You dont need Valentine's day to do that but anyway, it's hearts all over the world today! So lemme greet each and everyone a VERY HAPPY, GOOEY AND ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S DAY! <3






  Chuck: “There’s a difference between a great love and the right love. I left the Empire State building last year after 2 minutes when you didn’t show. Louis waited all night. This is your chance at happiness. You think you shouldn’t want it because you’ve never had it, and it scares you. But you deserve your fairytale.”
Chuck: “Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not powerful. You’re the most powerful woman I know.”
Blair: “It’s taking all the power I have to walk away from you.”
Chuck: “I know. But I need to let you go. You need to let go.”
Blair: “I will always love you.”
Chuck: “I will always love you.” 

 


"When you find someone who makes you smile, when you find someone who makes you learn to love, who makes you wake up to the reality of life, when you find someone who truly listens and shares what he thinks, when you find you want to spend every hour, every minute, every nanosecond with that person, keep him/her and if he's/she's not yet yours, find him/her. Everything starts with that one step that makes all the difference in the world."
 


 

"There is no surprise because love is plain to see, look into my eyes.<3"


     Again, Happy Valentine's Day!

Toodles! :* 

Love, love:
Shayne  

No comments:

Post a Comment